jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

FINGERPRINTS

Good morning everyone!!
Today we have to read a little text about something super interesting. Go directly to page 88, classbook. Here you have a video where Maria reads for us and gives us useful tips to do at home these days.

Thank you for the tips. 
 Here you have an interesting link to a webpage that gives you more information about fingerprints. READ IT!!! You will be an expert talking about fingerprints.

ARTICLE TO LEARN A LITTLE BIT MORE
Irene

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Maria,I'm Jimena, thank you for doing this video to help us.I liked very much listening to you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi María I´m Samuel, thanks for the video. I'm glad to see you (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ (●'◡'●) (⌐■_■)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi María I'm Carol thanks to explain all about the fingenprints.👍👣😁

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Maria, thank you for doing this video for us. I'm glad to see you. I'm Lucía Moreno:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi María thank for the video it's so interesting i'm Manu:v •_•

    ResponderEliminar
  6. María yo hice uno igual la semana pasada por que no sabía quién usaba mi vaso especial lo hice con una brocha muy suave,un poco de harina, paciencia y celo.Puse un poco de harina en la brocha le di unas cuantas pasadas se descubrió la huella le puse celo y finalmente compare las huellas y fue mi padre.LOL XD

    ResponderEliminar